Saturday, February 21, 2009

Can you predict the future?

I really haven't forgotten about this blog.
I just haven't heard anything else yet. I'm still waiting.
I check the site everyday for an offer of admission to the Dental Hygiene program to George Brown, I'm checking the mail everyday for a "Thanks but no thanks" letter.
Still nada. It's driving my pretty crazy.

So in other news, The husband took me out for a lovely romantic dinner at the Madarin . I had a very nice meal. The lovely paper place mats are done up for Chinese New Year. As you may know they classify your horoscope by year. Being born in 1978 makes me a horse. So according to the Mandarin Restaurant, (Or at least the people who produce their place mats):

"A Steady year ahead, the latter half of the year will be even better for your career and wealth. There will be a positive change just wait and see!"

So this obviously, this means I'm going to win the lottery or something right? ;)

Also on a side note, please weigh in on the poll, because if I do not get excepted to the program I want I do need a contingency plan. And The more input the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment